Bike Hubs For Racers
Onyx racing hubs liberate your bike wheels and transform your ride.
Onyx hubs transfer power from your pedals to your rear bike wheel instantly for faster acceleration and more control. Hybrid ceramic bearings reduce front and rear wheel rolling resistance to the point of disbelief. The patented sprag clutch design removes the play and clickety–clack of pawls against teeth in the rear hub to silence your coasting.
Onyx manufactures a complete line of front and rear bike hubs with the following standard features:
- Ceramic hybrid bearings
- 7075 Aluminum alloy hub shell
- Adjustable preload for bearings
- Titanium bolts
- 5-year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
All Onyx rear hubs also feature:
- Patented sprag clutch mechanism
- Instant clutch engagement during power stroke and instant disengagement when coasting
- Silent operation before, during and after clutch engagement
- Heat treat hardened stainless steel driver
- Labyrinth seal interface between driver and hub shell
- Adjustable side load
- Grease service temperature range of -58°F (-50°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compatibility with Shimano Hyperglide® compatible cogs