Effective date: 20 April, 2023
Christianson Systems, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.christianson.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
3. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of our company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Your Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access: You have the right to request us for copies of your Personal Data.
• The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service